If skin is thoroughly cleansed, it’s much easier for both moisturizing and treatment products to be fully absorbed and do their job. Start by double cleansing skin to remove all traces of makeup, sunscreen, excess oil, and impurities.
- Work 1-2 pumps of Botanical B Cleansing Oil into your hands to warm up, then massage onto a dry face, using sweeping motions. Rinse clean with warm water.
- Follow immediately by adding a small amount of Botanical A Facial Cleanser onto The Cleansing Sponge. Work the sponge onto skin, massaging gently until foam starts to appear. Rinse clean with warm water.
- Finally, take the sponge and rinse it clean. Hold the sponge over the eye area to soften any remaining makeup. Use the tip of the sponge to remove makeup more closely around the eyes. Rinse skin clean again and pat dry.
After double cleansing, it’s important to replenish hydration and help get your skin’s pH back in harmony.
- Shake Botanical D Moisture Mist, our lightweight moisturizer-slash-toner, gently.
- Spritz onto face 3-4 times to restore lost hydration while balancing the complexion.
The thin, delicate skin around our eyes is one of the first places to show early signs of aging. That’s why it needs dedicated care, in the form of nourishing hydration and antioxidant-rich treatment. Botanical E Eye Balm is ideal for nighttime use, thanks to its thicker, richer consistency.
Warm a small amount of Botanical E Eye Balm between your ring fingers, then gently tap around the eye area.
Hydrate With Serum
Super-charge your skin’s hydration with Love + Rose Hydrating Serum, which contains ingredients like hyaluronic acid and glycerin. These ingredients, called humectants, draw water into the top layer of the skin to plump up the complexion and keep it dewy-looking.
Apply two to three pumps of Love + Rose Hydrating Serum onto a clean face and neck.
For a complexion that looks and feels healthy, moisturizing is essential—no matter your skin type.
Choose the moisturizing solution that is best for your skin: Botanical C Facial Serum (a lush C serum that deeply moisturizes while giving skin a glowy boost), Botanical E Youth Preservation Serum (a delightfully lightweight, balancing serum perfect for oily and combination skin types) Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream (a whipped cream that drenches the skin in nourishing, layerable hydration).
We’ve been slugging for 10 years, and we didn’t even know it! Slugging is applying a thick, rich occlusive product like our Skin Savior Multi-Tasking Wonder Balm to skin as the last step of your evening skincare routine to prevent water loss overnight, deeply nourish the complexion and wake up looking glowing.
- Warm a pea-sized amount of Skin Savior Multi-Tasking Wonder Balm and apply evenly to skin.
- For those with oily or combination skin, apply just to any extra-dry areas.
Proper exfoliation not only gives your skin a radiance boost, it can also help treatment products to work better by removing dead skin cells, encouraging better absorption. Exfoliating properly can also help with makeup application: the smoother your skin is, the better your makeup looks. Use your exfoliator after cleansing and then apply treatment serums and moisturizers, as desired.
- Botanical A Bio-Retinol Night Serum: Gently massage 2-4 drops onto clean, dry face, neck and décolleté. Start by applying on alternating nights.
- Love + Charcoal Masque: Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 5–15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.